Do you suffer from a bloated stomach and need some balance? Try this soup of green peas and moisturizing coriander.
You need this
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 green pepper, without seed list and sliced
- 1 kilo of peas from the freezer
- 30 g fresh coriander, chopped
- 800-900 ml vegetable or chicken broth (just from the boil)
- pinch of sugar (can also be omitted)
- freshly ground pepper and sea salt
That’s how you make it
- garlic and pepper and put the lid on the pan. Leave to fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and let it simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan.
- Add the stock and coriander and let the soup reduce. Then add (optional) the sugar and mix everything with a hand blender until smooth.
- Divide the soup over the bowls, add pepper and salt to taste and finish with some coriander leaves.
Good for 4 portions. Per serving: 229 kcal, 8 g fat (of which 1 g saturated), 105 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrates, 8 g fiber, 11 g protein